The International Climate Council Network will host a panel at COP27, entitled From Targets to Implementation and Accountability: The Role of Climate Councils. The panel will include:
- Catherine Abreu, Member, Canada’s Net-Zero Advisory Body
- Richard Smith, President, Canadian Climate Institute
- Marie Donnelly, Chairperson, Ireland – Climate Change Advisory Council
- Crispian Olver, Executive Director, South Africa Presidential Climate Commission
- Lisa Tumahai, Deputy Chairperson, He Pou a Rangi Climate Change Commission – New Zealand
Where: Canada Pavilion
When: November 11, 4:15pm local time in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt (9:15 am Eastern Standard Time).
For more information about this event, and the other COP27 events with ICCN member participation, visit the ICCN website.